Thursday, February 22, 2007

Report on Muslim - Christian Dialogue

The Muslim-Christian Dialogue that my company sponsored went really well yesterday afternoon. The students did a fantastic job of organizing the event and our company was well represented. I will post a video clip tomorrow.


I'm pictured here with the speaker (left of me) named Ahmed Hamed and some of his team. Ahmed did a very nice job of presenting the Islamic viewpoint. I was impressed with his presentation skills.

Here is Ahmed Hamed, the Muslim speaker, and Thabiti Anyabwile, the Christian speaker.

We had a great crowd... about 175 people total.

The crowd was diverse and filled in after the very beginning pictured here.


The CEO of our company, Mack Stiles, welcomed everyone and gave some opening comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can post your video at http://islamyoutube.com and Thanks