Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dialogue - More Pics and Newspaper Article

Well, it's still busy as my wife is out of town for a week. So the best I can do is give you a few more interesting pics from the dialogue and post an article the local paper ran on it today. I have some good ideas for posts but you'll have to wait :) (click on the pics to enlarge them so you can read the articles... The Gulf News article is much more accurate)

Click here if you want to download a pdf of the above article for reading.





2 comments:

Mohammed UK said...

Hello from Al Ain. Great blog!

I just browsed back to your Ramadan section. Great pic of the Iftar at your neighbourhood masjid.

Mohammed UK

Brian64 said...

Thanks Mohammed! I enjoyed perusing your blog as well. I'll bookmark your blog (http://mhruae.blogspot.com/) and check back. Looks interesting!
Brian