Monday, March 31, 2008

New Worship Recording from my Church

My oldest daughter (17 years old) sang the lead vocals on a newly released CD of worship songs and hymns put out by my church here in Dubai. Most of the songs were written and arranged by our worship director, Glen Jones.

Click the blue triangle next to the words "How Awesome" just below to hear it! Also, below that is the album art.

Let me know if you're interested in a copy of the CD. They are 40 AED or 12 USD.

boomp3.com

Photobucket

1 comment:

M said...

I bought this CD as I thought I would be able to bring the praise and worship from the church into my apartment here in Pak. Sad to say, the CD didn't have the same effect as listening to the music in church, singing with other believers. However, I put some of the songs on my ipod and listen to it. My fav song is the second one because of it's catchy chorus (don't tell your daughter!)! ;-)