Thursday, April 12, 2007

February Muslim Christian Dialogue - Complete video online

You may remember the Muslim-Christian Dialogue that my company sponsored in February. I've posted pictures before. Our Muslim friends brought someone in to video the event and they've edited and posted the entire dialogue on Google Video. Click below to watch (It's fascinating... but 2.5 hours long, so plan ahead!... even a 10 minute viewing will give you a good feel for the event even if you can't watch the whole thing).

1 comment:

M said...

I loved watching this video. I don't know where I was and I was not even in the know about this event till it was over much after. You know how when the panelists were introduced, I thought it would have been so cool to have a name like mine mentioned alongside Joel and Adrian...that surely would have raised a lot of eyebrows in the crowd: huh, m-----the xtian panel?

M